Our little man is growing up so fast, it's hard to keep up at times. It was just yesterday that I was pregnant and we were wondering what he would be like. Honestly, he's almost exactly what I expected. When I was pregnant, Jason would talk to Kai and have private conversations. Kai would kick and get excited if Jason was excited, and become still if Jason were speaking softly. So, why would I be surprised that Kai is now his daddy's biggest fan?
Kai finds new and wonderful ways to express himself. For instance, he now picks up his cell phone and proceeds to tell the 'other person' exactly what he thinks: "NO...NO...bubbles uh-huh....yellow knee....uh-huh....daddy, mommy.....uh-huh....wooshie-ka....eyes knee....purple.....No-no.....*sigh*.....BUH-BYE!"
As you can imagine, I completely lose it at the end after holding in my laughter. Kai doesn't like the attention unless he's trying to be funny. (Yes, 2-year-olds CAN be serious.)
Geez, sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve this kind of joy.....
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment