Sunday, August 9, 2009

Faith

There are sure to be times of trial in your life, and what really defines your spirit is your reaction to those times.

It has been a rough couple of months for my family, and it shook me to the core. I turned to God for guidance through it all, and prayed for the strength to learn from the experiences.

Now that the dark tunnel seems to be ending for now, I can say that my spirit is that much more resilient and I am standing strong in faith.

Life and loss go hand in hand, and we need to remember that there will be a party in heaven after we leave this life. I firmly believe that and pray that I will be good enough in this life to deserve that kind of welcome.

My son was given to me as a gift and a great responsibility. Each day he teaches me something new about humility and reminds me of the important things in this life. I need him just as much as he needs me. I thnak God for him and for my family and friends who make this life a little brighter and fuller...


No comments: